Friday, April 8, 2011

Day three: mind blown

I realize this has almost nothing to do with the whole "London experience" thing, but it's pretty awesome. Today is the third consecutive sunny day at or above 65 degrees in London. Right now it is 68 and gloriously sunny; there isn't a cloud in the sky! Sorry to hear that you folks back home are getting snow... I've been there, it sucks.

Anyways, this isn't supposed to be the end of the nice weather. Tomorrow's forecast is 65 and sunny, and Sunday's is... get this... 71 and mostly sunny. I cannot even grasp what's going on right now. Sadly it's going to be back in the mid 50s by Wednesday, but I'm going to break out my skirts and dresses and enjoy this weather while it lasts. 

Here are some photos of my street in today's marvelous sunshine:
The park on the opposite corner of our intersection. All the trees are green, and some are in bloom!
Actually, technically, this is the cross street. Notice the total absence of clouds!

2 comments:

  1. You act like this is something out of the ordinary, Liz! There are lots of days in London with blue skies and 65 degreee temps. I have the photos to prove it! When London is glorious and warm, there is no better place to be. I admit to a big sigh when I looked at your photos.....why aren't you ouside playing? ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry...that should read......outside playing.

    ReplyDelete